Prize draw terms and conditionsHow to enter
Complete the trail using the trail map. Along the way, answer three easy questions about the trail (on page 7 of the trail map). Return the completed trail map to Unit 1, Surrey Street (next to the Winter Garden) by 5pm Sunday, 21st August if you want to enter our prize draw.
Trail maps for the Sheffield Bricktropolis Brickosaurs trail cost £1 and are available to purchase at Explorer Central, Unit 1 Surrey Street (next to the Winter Garden).About the prize
Be in with a chance to win a fantastic trip to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for a family of up to four people, including park entry tickets, two nights accommodation, first-class train travel to London and private transfers to Legoland. (The prize includes breakfast at the accommodation but not other meals.)
There is no cash equivalent prize. There is an alternative prize of a £1,000 Sheffield City Centre gift card (given as 5 x £200 gift cards).
There are also five additional prizes of a £100 Sheffield City Centre gift card. Terms and conditions
Sheffield City Centre BID Limited at Unit 1, Surrey Street, Sheffield S1 2LH is the promoter of this prize draw.
- Entrants must have completed the Sheffield Bricktropolis Brickosaurs trail between Saturday, 6th August and Sunday, 21st August.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over to claim the prize.
- For those under 18 years of age, the prize must be claimed by a parent or legal guardian.
- The LEGOLAND® prize is based on a family of four assuming two adults and two children between the ages of 2 to 11 years but not older than 16 years of age. Dates and times to visit Legoland will be subject to the resort's availability from March 2023 onwards. The prize must be redeemed not later than December 2023.
- The approximate value of the main prize is £1,000. There is no cash equivalent, but there is a Sheffield City Centre gift card equivalent.
- Employees of Sheffield BID and/or their family members cannot enter this prize draw.
- Winners will be drawn at random on Monday, 22nd August. (Entries drawn at random must correctly state the answers to the three questions posted on the trail map otherwise the prize(s) will be drawn again.)
- Winners will be notified by email or text (dependent on the contact details provided) not later than Friday, 26th August.